“Invest in your Hair, it’s the crown you never take off.” – Anonymous
Kareena Kapoor Khan, one of the most beautiful and talented actresses in Bollywood has always maintained her long and straight hair. After years of no change in her hair style or cut, she finally decided to change her look ahead of the release of her movie, ‘Angrezi Medium’. She chopped off her long and luscious locks for a shorter style. The change was a welcome one and the haircut — a complete knockout, looked chic, fresh and sensational on her. Kudos to her hairstyling team for giving her the perfect wavy lob cut — it’s hotter, shorter and sharper.
If you too want to try out the star’s hairstyle, simply follow the below steps:
- Choose a flat iron instead of a curling tong (it will be easier to get relaxed waves).
- Part your hair into sections to feed separately into the straightener.
- Using the straightener, place one section into it in and make an ‘S’ formation, clamping on the iron.
- This will help you get a wavy bend and create loose waves.
- If the waves appear flat and tight, run your finger through them to open them up and give your hair a more relaxed look.