After telling you how to Make your Own Shaving Cream, we bring a refreshing recipe for a cooling aftershave. Shaving can irritate your skin and a cooling aftershave will soothe your face. It’s super simple and will definitely be your next go-to product. Above all, the ingredients it requires are easily available in your fridge.
7-8 tbsp. mint extract
½ cup water
- Blend the cucumber in a blender until it’s fully liquefied.
- You can either use ready-made mint extract or boil some mint at home to get the extract.
- Add the extract to the cucumber blend and strain the mixture through a coffee filter or fine cloth.
- You can use the leftover mash later for a face mask.
- Add water to the blend and heat for 4-5 minutes; you can use the microwave for this. Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
- Store it in a clean container and place it in the refrigerator.
- Use it daily as an aftershave to soothe your skin.
( Lead Image: Freepik)