We turn to Bollywood star Tara Sutaria’s social media platform for make-up inspiration.
She may be only a few films old, but Tara has managed to become a household name with her fabulous performances in Student of the year 2 and Marjaavan. While she slays with her acting skills on screen, off-screen she manages to make an impression with her personal style, make-up and hair, and by always being on-point.
Speaking of make-up, Tara is a huge self-confessed fan of make-up and admits to loving it right since she was a teen. Though she is often sported in her signature soft-glam look, she does occasionally experiment with her looks.
So when in need of some make-up inspiration, who better to look upto than Ta a? As the gorgeous beauty celebrates her birthday, we look to her social media for some make-up inspiration.
- The look is dewy-glowy and flawless. Glossy lips and brown lids with highlighted inner creases and coats of mascara, Tara rocks the nude make-up look.
- A striking sea green eye shadow paired with a hint of light pink blush and a rosy-pink lip hue, Tara keeps the look light and fresh.
- Cobalt blue eyeshadow smeared on the lids and across the lower lash line, with dollops of highlighter and a natural lip colour give the look a sexy, edgy vibe to it.
- Tara rocks the monochromatic make-up look with ease! A light pink eyeshadow with a blush to match and a lipstick of the same shade is a look we’re totally loving!
- Shimmery purple eyeshadow with a nude brown lipstick is the new go-to vibrant festive make-up look!
(Images: Instagram – tarasutaria)