With the iconic beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan bringing in her birthday today, we look at some of her best make-up looks. Double tap if they make you too go ‘crazy kiya re’!
From winning the Miss World pageant back in 1994 to becoming a global celebrity known for her acting skills and charming looks, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has come a long way. She not only mesmerises the audience with her onscreen grace but slays them off screen too with her iconic red carpet looks – be it at the Cannes Film Festival or an award function.
As a tribute to the stunning beauty’s birthday, we pick 5 of her most memorable onscreen looks that we simply cannot get enough of. Take a look!
- For most of the movie Taal, the actress wore a fresh bare-faced-make-up look, with an occasional use of kohl-rimmed eyes and a dab of brown lip hue that completed her look.
- With a dewy look and dollops of bronzer, highlighter, smokey eyes and glossy nude lips, she dazzled as a thief in Dhoom 2, setting new make-up trends.
- Her no make-up, make-up look in Jodhaa Akbar had beauty enthusiasts swooning to her inimitable charm. The subtle eyeshadow, thick liner and light lip hues made her a visual treat to the eyes.
- Her retro glam look in Action Replayy was totally fun and vibrant. The winged eyeliner gave one a truly nostalgic feel. The look is easy to create and can be worn in a jiffy. Try it out!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil saw the actress in a bold avatar! Her modern look and chic make-up style was a great hit with the audience. Take inspiration from her sultry, smokey eyes and a bright red pout to channel your inner diva.