Take a cue from our hairstyle guide to make heads turn this joyous season.
The festive season is knocking our doors and the wedding season is just round the corner too. And you surely want to rock the trend. With all the social soirees and gatherings lined up one after the other during these times, it’s imperative to present your best hair forward to your onlookers.
Managing your hair may become a tough task with the added sweat making your hair frizzy and ruining your chic hairstyle. However, if you think hair is an issue that can’t be solved, you’re wrong! All you need to do is pamper your locks and use simple solutions to tame that frizz and make your hair smoother and shinier.
Slay the season with these elegant and contemporary hairdos.
Festive half-up half-down
How to do it:
- Start by applying a hint of Livon serum to your washed and dried tresses. This will also protect your hair from the heat.
- Pick up 2-inch sections of hair at a time and curl your hair.
- Run a brush through the curls to open them up.
- Neatly pick hair from the front above your ears to pin at the back.
- Run your fingers through the curls for a casual look and set the style with some finishing spray.
- Add some flowers to make your hairstyle look fresh and young.
Intricate wedding bun
How to do it:
- Prep up your hair with a hint of Livon serum to tame the frizz and flyaways and make your hair easy to style.
- Part your hair from the front the way you like it, create a puff on the back of the crown and tie the rest in a ponytail.
- Insert a donut and roll it wrapping your hair; leave a section out.
- Once the donut has reached the base, pin it with bobby pins to secure it.
- Now divide the left out section into thinner sections, roll them into ringlets and secure it on the bun.
- Pick up the front section and loosely place it on the bun for an elegant look.
- Finish off with a maang tika and some setting spray to hold your style.