Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned make-up fanatic, make-up hacks and tricks always draw scores of attention from one and all, and why wouldn’t they? After all, if done right, they land up giving us some best drool-worthy make-up looks. So, here are three experts spilling the beans into their secret make-up tricks and beauty hacks. Get ready as there’s something in store for everyone.
Bandita S. Patro’s tried and tested tricks
- The key to achieve the ‘no make-up look’, blending the base make-up (that is foundation and concealer), preparing your skin with the right moisturiser and using a primer is a must. Use very little amount of foundation and blend it well to make it part of your skin.
- After doing the complete make-up, if you have realise that you have applied a lot of blush, you obviously and don’t want to remove make-up and do it again. At such times, a concealer works best to tone down the blush and fix all your -make-up blunders. Remember to apply very little amount of concealer with a gentle pat.
- For a natural look, avoid using an eyeliner or kajal and reduce the blush.
- For naturally long and thick eyelashes and eyebrows, apply castor oil at night before sleeping.
- Want to hold the colour of your eye shadow for long? Use a concealer or a white eye pencil all over the eyelid before applying eye make-up.
- For the nail colour to pop up more, use white nail paint in place of a base coat. This will also protect your nails from getting stained by the nail paint.
Simple ways to change your look from casual to glam:
- Make the eyebrows bit darker and more defined.
- Use a bronzer to make a bolder contour for face make-up: use a shiny, glossy highlighter on high points.
- Turn your eye make-up a bit darker and bolder using a shade that compliments your evening outfit.
- Apply a darker or brighter lip colour.