Take a cue from beauty blogger Aanam Chasmawala on how to rock her favourite hairdo of the season and maintain it too.
Looking for trendy hairstyle and maintenance? Beauty blogger Aanam serves fresh inspiration and shares her most favourite and go-to hairstyle for the season. She says, “Currently, I’m loving the Deep Waiver with Half Bun! I use it on my hair fairly often and the only thing that divides it from being chic to reckless is that the frizz is in my control courtesy of Livon Serum!” Try it to believe it!
Deep Waiver with Half Bun
How to do it:
- Apply a few drops of Livon Serum to smoothen your hair so it’s easy to style your hair.
- Separate the top half of your hair into a tight ponytail.
- Secure it with an elastic and twist your loose hair around the base.
- Set the bun in place with a few bobby pins.
- Section the rest of your hair into 4-6 parts and use the deep waiving tool and simply press it in, facing up each time.
- Once you’re done, don’t forget to apply a hint of Livon serum at the ends of your hair to keep it looking chic.
Aanam says: I’m a 28 years old and have been creating content since I was 18! My blog is eight years old and it has helped me express, evolve and even make mistakes through my beauty journey. I’m happy to be part of the Livon squad. It’s a great space to be able to come together and discuss hair in so many different ways.