Troubled by dandruff, dry and flaky scalp? Here’s something you need to feed your hair with to boost its health, suggests Veena Ramamurthy, Style Director at Jean-Claude Biguine Salon & Spa–Bangalore.
Boost your scalp and hair health the easy way with this simple DIY hair remedy.
- Oil your hair and scalp.
- Take power green gram and fenugreek seeds in equal amount, soak them with one tablespoon lemon juice, 5 tbsp curd and a little water for five minutes.
- Blend it well to make a fine hair paste.
- Apply the paste on your scalp, section-wise and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water using a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- This will help get rid of dandruff and dry and flaky scalp and provide moisture to your hair and scalp.