It’s actress Dakota Johnson’s birthday this month so we took the opportunity to look at the hairstyles sported by the actress.
Dakota has given steady hits and memorable performances in her movies, however it was her role as college senior Anastasia Steele in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey that brought her into the limelight. While she has gained popularity for her bold and intense roles, she also gets credit for her amazing fashion sense, on-point make-up and ever-changing hairstyles.
When it comes to hair fashion, she is often experiments with plaits, loose waves, buns, ponytails and bobs with one common factor – her curtain bangs! She’s almost never spotted without them and has gone on to make it her signature style.
Let’s look at the many hairstyles she’s worn over time!
- Loose and messy braids give her a casual yet sophisticated look at the same time.
- The actress makes a statement in this puffed-up hairdo for added style.
- Dakota had a Cinderella moment in these golden blonde loose strands.
- Blunt lob with waves shows us that she knows how to play with her hair.
- Loose wavy hair with her signature bangs is her go-to style.
- The half-up, half-down hairstyle is super-chic and perfectly defines her features.
- A blonde lob cut with icy blonde highlights, Dakota ditches her usual route with this one!