Celebrity hairstylist and colorist Anchal Morwani shows how to ace the runway look with Livon.
The ongoing festive and party season requires your mane to look top notch. Celebrity hairstylist and colorist Anchal Morwani serves you fresh inspiration for creating trendy runway hairstyles for the season. “My favourite runway look for curly hair is the Side Swept Style that can take your style several notches higher and give you the showstopper look! I’m happy to share the look with our readers here, along with a simple guide to creating it. Just go for it and let Livon control your hair frizz at al!
SIDE SWEPT STYLE
What you need:
* Few rubber bands
* Tail comb
* Fun coloured pins (gold is what I used)
* Livon shake and spray serum
How to do it:
- Apply a few drop of Livon shake and spray serum to smoothen your hair.
- Part your hair to your preferred side from the front of your hairline all the way to the back of the nape. You need to part your hair in a way that it’s all swept to one side.
- Clip the hair that’s parted to the side away for the time being.
- Take a vertical section (from the parting to the ear) and comb all the hair within that small vertical section in an upward direction.
- Using a small black rubber band, tie your section from where the hair is parted. Make sure it’s tied tight and clean.
- Repeat the previous step by following the parting down to the nape. The tied up hair should fall in the same direction as the hair was parted in step 1.
- If your hair is naturally curly, you can scrunch it with a diffuser using the Livon shake and spray serum.
- If not, then you can create the curly texture by using Livon serum on your hair (heavier side of the parting). The serum will add shine and heat protection to your hair.
- Tong your hair all over to create curls, keeping the direction away from face. This will give a beautiful scrunched texture to your hair. [Ideal tong size: 22 mm or 25 mm].
- Fix your pulled back hair with coloured pins to more glamour to your runway look.
Aanchal introduces herself
Hey! I’m Anchal Morwani, a Mumbai-based independent celebrity hairstylist and colorist. I am a young, skilled and dynamic professional filled with love and passion for my work which can be clearly seen in the hair and colour transformations. Apart from salons, I have also worked for a lot of Bollywood movies like Dear Zindagi, Veere Di Wedding, Pati Patni Aur Woh and more. I absolutely love being a part of the Livon squad. It’s the best space to discuss hair and what I love doing in a variety of ways.”