As the King of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan celebrates his birthday, we round up some of his best onscreen looks for the audience.
If you’re a 90s kid, you’ve definitely crushed over Shah Rukh Khan, the worldwide entertainer for nearly 30 years now! The King of Bollywood or Bollywood Badshah, as he is fondly called, Shah Rukh Khan is undoubtedly one of the best things given by Bollywood. From the bylanes of Delhi to being a global superstar, his phenomenal career and journey in the Hindi film industry has been smashingly successful.
While the actor in general has a laid-back style offscreen, his onscreen looks often see him in stylish looks. He rarely experiments with his looks, but when he does, the world sits back and takes notice!
Here are 5 times SRK charmed his audience with his onscreen looks and totally nailed each one!
- Establishing himself as the ‘King of Romance’ with this movie, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ) saw the actor in a big, messy hairdo paired with a charming smile!
- One of SRK’s most iconic looks to date, the playful teen in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai saw him sporting loud clothes and bling accessories. His neat haircut and cute dimples however still make us root for him!
- As brooding Hockey coach Kabir Khan in the iconic film Chak De India, Shah Rukh was seen sporting a beard in a more intense and serious look. We can’t find a single fault in his look!
- A complete transformation, SRK sported long tied up shaggy hair with sexy stubble in Don. He deserves a 10/10 for experimenting and nailing this look as a villain in the classic movie.
- Another change in his look from the regular short crop and clean-faced-look, he wore a scruffy beard, surma in the eyes and glasses for an amazingly killer look!