Do you know that ice cubes do wonders for your skin? Read further to know the best use of ice cubes during monsoon.
Using ice cubes is one of the easiest and quickest ways to work wonders on your skin. You can make the most of this beauty procedure by using some mashed vegetables or fruits with water and freezing them. This works as a skin miracle especially during the humid monsoon season.
We share with you the best uses of ice cubes on your skin, as suggested by Make-up Expert Aashmeen Munjaal.
- Open skin pores and tanning is a common problem faced by many of us. Blend a potato, cucumber and tomato and make a paste of it by adding water. Freeze the paste on an ice tray to make ice cubes. Now rub these cubes on your skin for wonders. Make sure the water you use is drinking water or RO purified and not hard, or it may result in skin breakouts and patches.
- Rub ice cubes all over your face, leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse. Doing it twice daily will work as a cleanser and toner. Dry skin? You can add a paste of 2-3 almonds to the water. Almonds work like a boon on your skin.
- Those with oily skin can add some lime juice to water and freeze. Lime will keep your skin odour-free and well-nourished. You can also rub the cubes on your underarms to control the excessive sweat and odour.
- Patchy skin? Sunburn? Add aloe vera juice to water and freeze to make ice cubes. This will nourish your skin and also act like a medicinal cure. For more benefits, add jasmine or neem oil that work excellent on your skin. Rub the cubes all over your skin, neck, knuckles, and elbows and leave for 15-20 minutes. It will help remove the tan on hour skin.
- For puffy eyes, ice cubes work like magic. Prepare an ice cube pack with milk and green tea. Store the mixture tea in an ice tray and apply it whenever needed. Later on, pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Ice cubes also work on acne pores. These also help in the resultant redness and swelling caused by acne. Before applying ice, make sure you rinse and dry your face clean. You need to keep applying this ice cube mix at regular intervals for added benefits.
- Waxing is one of the best ways to get rid of unwanted hair from the face and body. However, it is important to take care of your skin when you wax, especially if your skin is sensitive. Using ice cubes is a brilliant way to pamper your skin. Rub them on the waxed area to get relief from the discomfort and redness caused after waxing.
- Want to make your foundation last longer during the hot, humid season? Very simple. After cleansing your skin, apply astringent toner on your face with the help of cotton. Post that, wrap an ice cube in a clean, cotton cloth and gently apply it on your face for a few seconds. You’ll notice that your foundation remains for longer than usual.