In honour of actress-author Lili Reinhart’s birthday this month, we take cues from some of her make-up looks she has rocked in the recent past.
The fresh-faced Lili Reinhart or Betty Cooper of Riverdale is often spotted rocking peachy and pink-toned make-up. Going by her make-up choices, it is evident that the actress has a thing for keeping it light, neutral, simple and natural with rare occasions when she opts for darker or glittery hues.
We share some make-up looks spotted on Lili that we’re absolutely wanting to try on:
- One of Lili’s signature looks, the actress is often seen wearing make-up that looks natural and kept to the bare minimum. Check the hint of rosiness in the lips and a light tint on the cheeks.
Wow factor: It’s light and lovable!
- The actress takes a detour from her natural fresh look for has a darker berry hue on the lips. The look is completed with long lashes and highlights on the inner crease of her eyes.
Wow factor: Bold and beautiful!
- Lily gives us new no make-up goals with her flawless skin. Here, she’s seen flaunting her dewy and glowy skin with just a hint of blush on the cheeks.
Wow factor: Fantastically flawless!
- Here she was spotted in an all-matchy monochromatic make-up look. She gave her eyelids, lips and cheeks a beautiful blush pink hue that lifted her entire look instantly!
Wow factor: The magic of mono!
- The actress looks radiant in glossy lips, highlighted cheekbones and golden glittery eyeshadow over her lids. This is a look for the stylebooks and is easily diy-able too!
Wow factor: The glowy gal!