Join us on a fun ride as we explore hair looks sported by the extremely talented singer, songwriter and actress Miley Cyrus.
Just when we think we won’t be hearing or seeing from her in a while, the talented and versatile Miley Cyrus hits us with a new song, movie or a dramatic performance. Every time she steps out for an event or a performance, she manages to evoke a strong emotional response from the audience and never ceases to amaze them. While she is high on the entertainment factor, she is even higher on style debuting a new hairstyle, cut or colour ever so often. From dreamy Disney waves to a punk rock mullet cut, from a blonde pixie to lavender mane, no accoutrement has been overlooked by the sassy babe.
As Miley celebrates her birthday, we look at some of the best hairstyles she has sported.
- A dramatic look, the mullet cut has an edgy, punk rock feel to it. The style sits perfectly well on Miley.
- A textured pixie in dual shades of ‘brondes’ brings out the multi-faceted side to the singer. We love this bold-yet-harmonious look on her.
- A straight lavender bob looks stylish yet relaxed. The look serves as a perfect inspiration for the ones who love to experiment with colour.
- High on the sexy-goddess vibe here, Miley goes super glam in long and curly tresses defined with a beautiful blonde hue.
- The beautiful actress shows us how to ace the perfect formal look with a sleek high ponytail look. Wear this style to your workplace to make a fashion statement!
(Images: instagram – mileycyrus)