Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned make-up fanatic, make-up hacks and tricks always draw scores of attention from one and all, and why wouldn’t they? After all, if done right, they land up giving us some best drool-worthy make-up looks. So, here is Neha Suradkar an expert spilling the beans into their secret make-up tricks and beauty hacks. Get ready as there’s something in store for everyone.
- To conceal a wide forehead, apply darker shade powder or foundation on the wider parts, such as temples and at the hairline. Don’t forget to blend well.
- Use aloe vera gel to mattify your skin; this comes in handy while working with oily skin.
- To get high cheek bones, apply a darker colour powder on the imaginary line connecting the top of your ear to the corner of your lip and blend it upwards. Apply highlighter on the top of your cheek bones where the light hits.
- Woke up with puffy eyes? No worries. Place cotton dipped in black coffee and freezer cold on your eyes to dramatically reduce the puffiness.
- Yearning for bigger bolder eyebrows? Use a spoolie wand to groom your eyebrows and fill them using a taupe brown brow pencil.
- To make your lip colour last long, scrub your lips with a lip scrub or sugar scrub and apply lip balm. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Once absorbed, apply lip primer, followed by lip liner in a colour similar to the lipstick all over followed by a lipstick.
- Applying lip gloss in the centre of the lips makes them look fuller.