As Monika Doshi explains, ponytails don’t just have to be the hairstyle that you wear at the gym or at school. This versatile ‘do can also be carried tastefully anywhere from an important meeting during the day to a friend’s party in the evening. Not to mention, the various celebrities and popstars, like Arianna Grande and Anna Kendrick, who rock the ponytail on the red carpet!
One of the reasons we love ponytails is that they are so easy to create, especially when you want to look put-together but don’t have much time to spare. And while the ponytail is simple, it can be made utterly chic. Don’t believe us? Here are a few tips on how to get that perfect ponytail.
1. Creating that long ponytail, with Kristina Youssef, international hairstylist and Australian Ambassador for KYK Creations
2. The Miley Cyrus Ponytail by Sarah Potempa, celebrity hairstylist and inventor of The Beachwaver
3. The Perfect Ponytail by Kiera Doyle, Hairstylist and New York City Regional Educational Manager for L’Oréal.
4. It’s a Plentiful Ponytail by Megan LaCore, Hair Design & Art Master Colorist, San Jose CA
5. A no-frills ponytail by Flora Styles, hairstylist from London.