Get your glistening skin back in no time with the help of these simple solutions.
Have you looked into the mirror and felt your skin looks dull and lifeless?
There are many causes of dull skin. Irregular sleeping and eating patterns, poor diet, constant exposure to the sun and pollution, not enough cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising, using wrong products or even stress and ageing. If you are plagued by any of these issues, it’s time to fix the problem and get that glow back
Here’s how you can show the door to dull skin and welcome glowing, radiant skin back into your life:
- Give your skin some TLC by following the CTM method twice daily. Use gentle products and use only products that suit your skin for cleansing, moisturising and toning.
- Use homemade masks and scrubs with ingredients such as coffee, curd, sugar, tomatoes, milk, honey, papaya and aloe vera to get rid of stubborn tans.
- Drink plenty of water. Dull skin can also be caused due to dehydration. Hence it is important to stay adequately hydrated at all times.
- Eat plenty of fruits and veggies as they are packed with vitamins and antioxidants that assist in getting a better complexion and skin.
- Clean your make-up and make-up brushes regularly and dispose the ones that are old and not in use. Also avoid overdoing make-up to allow your skin to breathe.
- Do gentle face massages 2-3 times a week to get that blood flowing to every part of your face.
- Exercise regularly as the improved blood circulation gives you a natural lit-from-within-glow and you also stay healthy at the same time.