Head right here for beauty and makeup takeaways from the just concluded Lakme Fashion Week Digital First Season–Fluid Edition.
If clothes and clothing trends are the main pivot of the Lakme Fashion Week, the make-up and beauty looks are the icing on the cake.
We spotted some eye-catching spectacles on the Lakme Fashion Week 2020 ramp. From intense golds and cool blues to warm corals and refreshing pinks, here’s a look at the hottest make-up trends spotted on the runway.
- A thick stroke of intense gold graphic eyeliner along the lash lines with a thin line of white liner on the inner crease and outer eye area is the pièce de resistance in this look. Shimmery cheekbones and nude lips complement the eye make-up perfectly.
- A high-on-drama make-up look, bold brows and the cat eye flick, in shades of silver and blue give us a party-to-attend-this-weekend feeling. The dual-toned eyeshadow combined with a glossy pink lip stain adds a wow factor to the overall look.
- Look vibrant and trendy with this mismatched-yet-in-perfect-harmony makeup look. Light coral eyeshadow lends your eyes some freshness and a dark berry lipstick makes your lips pout-worthy! Together, they’re a match made in makeup heaven.
- A light powdery blue eyeshadow with a rosy pink blush pulled right upto the end of your eyebrows is a fun, chic, romantic and dreamy makeup look. If you want a look that is gorgeous yet simple, this fits in perfectly!
- Who said monochromatic makeup is boring? We say, swipe one soft pearly orange hue across your eyelids, cheekbones and lips for a flushed and easy-on-the-eyes-makeup look. All you need is one shade that sits right on your skin tone!
#lakmefashionweek #Fivedaysoffashion #SpotlightReady @lakmefashionwk