Dear brides-to-be, take note of these skincare tips to get in top-notch shape and achieve an enviable glow!
The wedding season is here. As the D-day gets closer, brides-to-be often get busy with gazillion wedding preparations. Among all of them, preparing their skin to get the bridal glow is the most important.
Starting a skincare regime and following it as early as possible is therefore a must! Kiehl’s has got you covered by tips that ensure your skin stays soft, smooth and radiant, from day into night on the wedding day.
- Stay hydrated through the day.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise to make your skin look fresh on the big day.
- Exfoliate to remove dirt and oil from the skin before going to bed.
- Use a cleanser to remove any residue or build-up on the skin’s surface.
- Post cleansing, use a toner to shrink pores and add an extra layer of protection to the skin. Toners help maintain the pH balance of the skin.
- Apply sunscreen before stepping out and at intervals of two hours each.
- Pamper, relax and hydrate your eyes with a good under-eye cream to give them a healthy glow. It also helps get rid of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
- Use a night cream or potent serum rich in anti-oxidants as pure as Vitamin C. It nourishes the skin and protects its natural defense, making it smoother, healthier and fresher.
- Rejuvenate your skin by applying a face mask on a weekly basis.
- Moisturised your lips with a good lip balm.
- Ensure that your hands and rest of the body are moisturized too.
- Practise yoga to keep the stress away and prevent dullness. Yoga keeps the mind calm and maintains a healthy balance in the body.
- Follow and maintain a healthy diet by way of nutrients and multi-vitamin supplements.
(Lead image: freepik.com)