This winter bid adieu to the dull and patchy skin and say hola to the perfect skin.
Winter is here and when the temperatures start to dip, skin starts to feel patchy, dull and dry. Maintaining a healthy daily skin care regime during winters becomes essential to protect your skin from the harmful environmental stressors and harsh weathers. It is important to adhere to cleansing, mild toning, and nourishing to keep the skin protected against the cold winds.
Kiehl’s, one of the most trusted skincare brands, lists down some of the essential skin care tips to help build the barrier against the chafing winds and climate change.
To see how you can care for you hair in winter visit here.
- Dryness, dehydrated skin, seasonal breakouts and dullness are common during winters. So surge into optimum amount of nourishment for your skin. Switch to a more moisturizing cleanser which is rich in squalene & glycol proteins. One can follow it up with an alcohol free toner with soothing properties.
- One can also use a mild micellar cleansing water with a hydrating effect to get rid of stubborn dirt on the skin.
- Opt for a plant based serum which boosts the hydration levels of your skin due to changing humid levels around you.
- Adding a powerful antioxidant such as pure Vitamin C based serums for enhanced radiance and glow is a must use to address the transition in weather.
- One must include oil based serums in daily regime to protect your skin during the day and indulge into repair and rejuvenation process during the night.
- One can also use multi – masks to boost skin’s hydration and radiance level in order to do justice to your skin’s need.
- Wasghing your face frequently should be avoided in winters. One should choose a gentle cleanser which doesn’t strip off your skin’s natural oil.
- Smear a layer of sunscreen during the day, no matter how chilled the weather is, the harmful UV rays can still cause the same damage to your skin as they do in summers.
- Brand: Kiehl’s, Spokesperson: Shikhee Agarwal, AVP, Kiehl’s